About Eight Off
- In Eight Off uses a 52-card deck, Cards are dealt, face down, into eight columns of six cards each. The remaining four cards go into the first four boxes.
- The top cards of tableau piles and cards from cells are available to play. You may build tableau piles down in suit. Only one card at a time can be moved. The top card of any tableau pile can also be moved to any cell. Each cell may contain only one card. Cards in the cells can be moved to the foundation piles or back to the tableau files, if possible.
- Eight Off is the variant of the most popular Solitaire FreeCell. The goal in this game is to move all cards to 4 foundations by suit from A to K.
8 free cells are located at the top of the screen, while the 4 foundations are located at the right.
- A card can always be moved onto a card that is one higher in rank and in the same suit. You can move multiple cards together if they are ordered and there are enough free cells.
- You can move any cards onto a free cell if it's empty. An empty tableau pile can be occupied by a K or a group starting with a K.
How to play
- Click on a card from the tableau to move it to the foundation
Right-click (or tap and hold) to move all possible cards to the foundations